fbpx

Live a healthy lifestyle at our Boutique Hotel in Portals Nous

boutique-hotel-portals-nous-healthy-lifestyle

Summer is approaching and there is nothing better than enjoying it to the maximum. Which is why, we need to take care of our body even more so than during the colder months. Not just for aesthetic purposes, but also to be able to live every moment to the fullest. The incredible summer photos, the videos on social media, laying by the pool or showcasing a new outfit during a dinner are all interlinked to a healthy lifestyle. Because you can’t have a healthy lifestyle without taking care of yourself. At Portals Hills Boutique Hotel in Portals Nous we have a vast array of services and amenities so that you can keep up your healthy objectives. Would you like to know more about how to enjoy your holiday but still keep up that healthy lifestyle? We will be telling you how in this blog article.

 

An unforgettable experience at our restaurant in Portals Nous

A fundamental part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle is of course, what you eat. Which is why what you eat on a daily basis during your holiday is fundamental for not losing track or ruining your hard work during those few days. Our Boutique Hotel has an excellent restaurant in Portals Nous where you can savour the best Mediterranean gastronomy with heart stopping views. The Mediterranean diet is well known for its healthy properties and for being the ideal dietary model to follow. Offering international fusion cuisine, our restaurant in Portals Nous has a seasonal menu which is always being tweaked, depending on the feedback left by our clients. Would you like to know more about our gastronomic offer? Take a look at our menu and plan your diet.

Exercise at our Boutique Hotel in Portals Nous

If 80% of a healthy lifestyle is made up by your diet, then the other 20% has to be exercise. At our Boutique Hotel in Portals Nous we have an unbeatable space to exercise in. From tackling the inclines which surround our establishment, to a bit of running through Puerto Portals, accompanied by the sea breeze and the best location in the southeast of Mallorca. Also, our amenities include a gym fitted with TechnoGym equipment, which offers getting physical and training with views of the swimming pool and sea. So, it will be able to easier to burn calories in a surrounding like ours. Don’t you think?

Soothe your soul at our Boutique Hotel in Portals Nous

Don’t panic. Not everything has to be sacrificed for a healthy lifestyle. There’s also time for a little pampering and self-care. Something which we take very seriously at our Boutique Hotel in Portals Nous, which is why we have a spa and wellness lounge where you can disconnect from the world and where time goes by a little slower. In this luxurious space you will be able to receive many different massages, body treatments and natural exfoliating therapies. For all of our dermatological treatments we use the exclusive Ligne St Barth line of products to maximize all of your senses. Everything that is designed to care for your body will also care for your mind.

Reserve your room at our Boutique Hotel in Portals Nous

We will provide the unique healthy lifestyle experience; you just have to enjoy it. Reserve your room at our Boutique Hotel in Portals Nous and enjoy the benefits of our specialised team. We will be waiting for you with open arms!